- Risqué False Friends English/French SLIP https://t.co/7BUXUIC20e
- SLIP: https://t.co/rDKb0ztW66 via @YouTube
- Introduce False Friend English/French https://t.co/KPEozAvrJT
- Introduce False Friend English/French: https://t.co/JlAXzoaXGM via @YouTube
- Datadock https://t.co/zaJhAkwBHu https://t.co/imfqf4NyoY
- Listening Practice. What does the phrasal verb "take away" mean? https://t.co/2M0CwLSe3V
- https://t.co/llV5AhnzuZ... https://t.co/mPDQl8a7o0
- Hello my friends. We're back.
Here's an English reading exercise.
Try to follow the instructions and tell us
- @Truffaut Attention! escroquerie à la caisse truffaut a la gare
- Accents can be difficult is some situations https://t.co/xR88jbRDUn
- https://t.co/lAQ1jmfAbA https://t.co/Zf3Je2C4gZ
- And what about the 21+ mistakes Americans make in French ;-) https://t.co/JlpUfL6iKv
- Back by popular demand :) https://t.co/ouNutRibNO
- Join us this Spring for a language learning trip to New York City!
The skyline of Manhattan is changing rapidly.... https://t.co/yiTFZgowS5
- Listening to English every day is the fastest, most efficient way to improve.
But a little grammar doesn't hurt.... https://t.co/kTnQqQGOxo
- Politician's speeches are very good listening practice.
Politicians are trained to articulate and speak slowly to... https://t.co/trQ1HjS4Ks
- I love this. https://t.co/Mw7BauYHtT
- Let's not forget our false friends.
- Listening practice.
- Listening practice - subtitled in English. https://t.co/ugLdcYR3yZ
- Readin practice https://t.co/qONvijUON0
- Through - https://t.co/ZxvNW1o3nE
Tough - https://t.co/nzm3QcaU2G... https://t.co/JT7VxgrB3p
- What does "deceiving" mean? https://t.co/vUSKc8H5LH
- Reading practice. One of our biggest clients is Publicis.
The CEO Maurice Levy was recently featured in Forbes. https://t.co/EPfQSSMRyM
- Phrasal verbs. You cannot ignore them! https://t.co/uaHAnsj1dV
- Homonyms sound the same but mean different things https://t.co/gOTsAeh3KQ